Page 1 of 1
This is Barney
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:30 pm
by Cobi and Ginnies Mum
I'm putting this on for Jan.... Say hello to Barney.... 4 years old and now happily settled down in his new home.
another happy 'golden' for the pet gallery.
Re: This is Barney
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:03 pm
by superjazz
There is another happy face who has found a good home. A very handsome dog.
Dont they love going out in the motor.
P, S, J & C
Re: This is Barney
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:26 pm
by lynn wise
ooh, he looks gorgeous. Another smiley face.
Re: This is Barney
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:45 am
by Ellas mum
A handsome young man with a lovely smile

Re: This is Barney
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:16 pm
by lenny
As I have told Jan before, if I saw any of them at the kennels I would take them all home, what a handsome boy.
